Let me tell you. I am driving on a cloud. I had such a buzz I couldn't feel my toes while I was signing the documents. Thank you to everyone for all of the encouragement.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
New Ride
Hey y'all. I just wanted to share with you my new ride. I went everywhere looking for an economy car and with it being the end of the year I thought there was going to be some blowouts. Well, the only blowouts on car prices were my expectations. I went to the biggest Ford, Crysler, GM, Toyata, Honda and Nissan dealers in the state and I walked away without a car and a long bike ride home. Finally, I found a deal and a great ride to. After talking to the Fleet Manager of Tempe Hyundai and checking car reviews I decided to test drive the Sonata. It is great and consumer reports rates it as excellent dependability across the board. This is the first brand new car I have ever purchased and it is such a treat. I walked into the dealership with a number and I was given a better price than I had bargained for!

Let me tell you. I am driving on a cloud. I had such a buzz I couldn't feel my toes while I was signing the documents. Thank you to everyone for all of the encouragement.
Let me tell you. I am driving on a cloud. I had such a buzz I couldn't feel my toes while I was signing the documents. Thank you to everyone for all of the encouragement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Best of luck with your new ride. We wish you many happy, safe miles!
Nice wheels George. I like the white color especially for in Arizona.
I enjoyed your sense of humor while searching for a new car. No wonder car dealers are disliked more than lawyers.
I enjoyed your sense of humor while you searched for a new car.
George, you don't know me, but I have been driving a Hyundai for some 13 years and am presently driving a Sonata. Nice choice.
Post a Comment